Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome! This blog is my attempt to gather resources for educators. These resources, as one may expect, will be mathy. Now, that is not to say every post will deal with math. Every post will deal with something mathy. Don't expect many posts (or any for that matter) to be deeply profound mathematical statements. Most of what I will post here will be interesting tid bits or ideas I come across (ideally those that may be discussed in a high school classroom). I will try to frame the title of each entry as a question (when possible) and dedicate the body of each post to elaborate upon the problem (if needed) and how to arrive at an answer. This is mostly for me (a nice place to conveniently gather mathy things I'd find valuable to teach). However, anyone who stumbles across this information depository is more than welcome to use, reference or link to it. I will cite my sources for clarity (URLs for websites and ISBNs for books). With that being said, welcome to this blog, and I hope you get something out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment